Wednesday, April 05, 2006

mylifeasnemo

U must be wondering why this wierd name. Well actually people must have given wierdier names, but still i would like to explain why this peculiar name.
Nemo forms a part of my last name, which is "Nemlekar" (after our village of origin which is "Nemla" in the hearts of Konkan).
So most people at office used to call me Nemo after the movie was released.

Also this is derived from the movie "Finding Nemo". Its a lovely movie about parent-child relationship et al. Nemo is a littile fish who wants to see the world, live his life to the fullest, acquire new experiences. While his father is a over protective parent, who wants to protect his child against the predators of the sea-world. The story unfold where the little fish being totally fed up of his fathers over-protectiveness runs away, and get caught by humans and how his father overcomes his fear and rescuses his son and they live happily ever after.

My parents loves me a lot and they would turn the world upside down if they ever think that i would come to any harm. Sometimes they have to actually stop themselves from interfering in my life, if they think i will be mad at them. But sometimes they just cannot stop themselves.

My parents are like the "nemos" father - protective. I know they will alway be there for me and protect me from what ever harm i may come to. I think i can take more risks now coz i know that even if i ever fall, my parents will be there to break the fall. I can face the world more confidently coz they are there to stand by me come what may.
I thank them for being there for me always... I love u always...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home